At long last Gal*Gunners of the world, the time has finally come to give Gal*Gun a confirmed release window of Spring 2018, and showcase to you just how hard the time has been working to create a new Gal*Gun experience that is unlike anything you’ve ever seen! Check out the official press release from publisher pQube and the first trailer below!
Suck your way to Pantsu Paradise in Gal*Gun 2!
Underwear Utopia beckons on Switch and PS4 in Spring 2018!
PQube (London, UK) November 22, 2017 – PQube is proud to lift the hem on the debut gameplay trailer from Gal*Gun 2, headed to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch worldwide in Spring 2018.
Gal*Gun 2 is the long-awaited follow-up to Inti Creates’ infamous PS4 shooter Gal*Gun: Double Peace, and features more outrageous action than ever before. A new army of more than 70 girls has been overpowered by lust, and you’ve got 30 days to survive their advances and put things right. Fend off legions of ladies with your Pheromone Shot, and use crazy gadgets to expel demons from their bodies in the most audacious first-person shooter you’ll ever play!
- The craziest shooter yet! – Help swarms of girls exorcise their demon possessions by hitting their pleasure spots with your love gun until they explode in euphoria!
- A gorgeous new cast! – Woo a fresh set of girls in a brand-new Gal*Gun story. With the aid of alluring angel Risu, become romantically entangled with girl-next-door Chiru and childhood sweetheart Nanako.
- Fulfill each girl’s desires! – Manage your schedule to receive jobs from the academy’s love-struck girls, and satisfy their requests to unlock new missions and story scenes.
- Suck your way to Pantsu Paradise! – Equip the Demon Sweeper, capable of vacuuming up Gal*Gun 2’s pesky demon menaces…and sucking the dresses right off the girls’ bodies!
- Get up-close and very personal! – Enter Doki Doki Mode, which returns in its biggest, boldest and bounciest guise ever, to rub, caress and poke your way to happiness!
Reservations are now open at most retailers now for the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch versions of the game, so pre-order now so that you can be ready for maximum doki doki action when the game hits shelves in Spring 2018!